TR series force transducers are used to measure the tension that plastic films or tapes exert on the guide rollers of the machinery used to coil them.
Mounted at the ends of a fixed or transmission shaft on the machine chassis, they perform the function of force sensors and bearing for the ends of the shaft.
They are used on both fixed and rotating shafts.
TR transducers are supplied with the adaptor flange for fixing, with 4 M6 screws or with one central M10 or M12 screw.
- Range of measurement: from 100N to 2kN
- Accuracy class: 0.5%
- Corrosion resistant
- Internally generated calibration signal
- Orientation of the axis of maximum sensitivity for 35° independently from the position of the fixing holes
- Grade of protection: IP65 (DIN 40050)
- Integrated protection against overloads