The Series MS Magnesense® Differential Pressure Transmitter is an extremely versatile transmitter for monitoring pressure and air velocity. This compact package is loaded with features such as: field selectable English or metric ranges, field upgradeable LCD display, adjustable dampening of output signal (with optional display) and the ability to select a square root output for use with Pitot tubes and other similar flow sensors.
- Field Upgradeable LCD. No need to order two separate transmitters. Simply stock a transmitter and display and you can satisfy any customer's requests. Simply remove cover and snap the LCD onto the board.
- Field Selectable Ranges in English or Metric. Lowers stock and inventory requirements. You'll always have the right transmitter for every job.
- Digital Push Button Zero and Span. Reduces calibration time significantly over other transmitters that utilize potentiometers. Lowers maintenance time and costs.
- Adjustable Digital Dampening smooths out unstable pressure fluctuations common in air flow applications.
- Field Selectable Air Velocity Mode for fan and blower applications. Unit provides square root output that accurately tracks fpm or m/s flow rate. No need for a smart programmable indicator or PLC to convert pressure to air flow. Reduces components and installation time lowering overall costs.
- Service: Air and non-combustible compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials: Consult factory.
- Accuracy: ±1% for 0.25" (50 Pa), 0.5" (100 Pa), 2" (500 Pa), 5" (1250 Pa), 10" (2 kPa), 15" (3 kPa), 25" (5 kPa) ±2% for 0.1" (25 Pa), 1" (250 Pa) and all bidirectional ranges.
- Stability: ±1% FS/year.
- Temperature Limits: 0 to 150°F (-18 to 66°C).
- Pressure Limits: 1 psi maximum, operation; 10 psi, burst.
- Power Requirements: 10 to 35 VDC (2-wire); 17 to 36 VDC or isolated 21.6 to 33 VAC (3-wire).
- Output Signals: 4 to 20 mA (2-wire); 0 to 5 V, 0 to 10 V (3-wire).
- Response Time: Field adjustable 0.5 to 15 sec. time constant. Provides a 95% response time of 1.5 to 45 seconds.
- Zero & Span Adjustments: Digital push button.
- Loop Resistance: Current output: 0-1250 Ω max; Voltage output: min. load resistance 1 kΩ.
- Current Consumption: 40 mA max.
- Display (optional): 4 digit LCD.
- Electrical Connections: 4-20 mA, 2-wire: European Style Terminal Block for 16 to 26 AWG. 0-10 V, 3-wire: European Style Terminal Block 16 to 22 AWG.
- Electrical Entry: 1/2" NPS Thread. Accessory: Cable Gland for 5 to 10 mm diameter cable.
- Process Connection: 3/16" (5 mm) ID tubing. Maximum OD 9 mm.
- Enclosure Rating: NEMA 4X (IP66).
- Mounting Orientation: Diaphragm in vertical position.
- Weight: 8.0 oz (230 g).
- Agency Approvals: CE.